Unity3D Game Developer Internship
|Start Date||June, 2021|
|Internship type||Half Time / Full Time|
|Internship duration||2 months|
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our internship program. In this position, you will be expected to learn the fundamentals of game development with Unity3d engine.
This internship will last 1-2 months and whether or not you make it onto the core team will depend on the results you are able achieve during this period.
Mobiloids is an independent game development company that makes innovative, high quality mobile games. We publish our products on Google Play and AppStore.
We produced over 30 mobile games with more than 10 million downloads and received thousands of positive reviews from our players during the last several years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn the basics of Unity3D engine
- Learn the core pipeline of the Game development
- Implement all educational projects in time
- Intermediate to Advanced background with C++, Java or C#
- Understanding of objective-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to handle technical challenges
- Some basic knowledge of Unity
- Enrolled in, or received BA or MA degree in Computer Science
- Intermediate understanding of game design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in games industry
- Practical experience with a wide variety of game development tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams members
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available